https://albergueazabache.com/ (hereinafter, the Web) is a website owned by Juan Raposo Castaño, hereinafter THE OWNER, with CIF/NIF nº: 08873401R and registered office at: Rúa Azabachería, 15, C.P. 15704 - Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña).
The access, reproduction and use of the services of the Web requires the prior acceptance of the Conditions of Use in force at all times; THE OWNER reserves the right to modify these Conditions when it deems appropriate, by publishing the new text on the Web.
The Website is a work composed of various integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including the html codes of the website, etc.), the Intellectual Property of which belongs to THE OWNER, except for those materials obtained under licence from third parties.
THE OWNER and its licensors retain at all times the Intellectual Property on the Website and on the different elements that compose it, individually considered, in all copies that are made (whatever the medium in which they are incorporated), granting them only the rights of use described below. Any right not expressly granted is understood to be reserved.
In addition to the above, THE OWNER is responsible for the selection, design of the structure and layout of the contents of the Website, as well as the one who has taken the initiative and assumed the risk of making substantial investments aimed at obtaining, digitising and presenting the same, corresponding to him, therefore, the protection that Article 12 and Title VIII of Book II of the Intellectual Property Law may grant on the website, considered as a database.
THE OWNER is also the sole owner of the design and graphic image of the Website, reserving the pertinent legal actions that may correspond to him/her against persons who imitate or make unfair use of the same.
Web content and downloads. Permitted and prohibited uses
It is permitted:
- Browsing the Website, i.e. accessing and viewing the same on a device, with any temporary or accessory reproduction being authorised, provided that the same is not voluntary and forms an integral and essential part of the technological process of transmission. Browsing certain sections of the Website requires prior registration.
- Benefit (prior registration), of the services and advantages provided by THE OWNER through the Website to its users, under the conditions expressly indicated in the different sections.
It is strictly forbidden:
- Any operations with respect to the Web, its contents, downloaded products and copies of all of them that are contrary to the Law, good customs and good faith.
- Any use outside the personal and private sphere, especially those for commercial or professional purposes, including the sending of advertising or messages and the collection and processing of third party data.
- Any type of extraction, public communication and/or transmission, in whole or in part, by any means, outside the private sphere of permitted use and, in particular, their incorporation into any other work, including websites, collections or databases. Exceptions to this prohibition are the publication in the media of downloadable materials from the Press Room section.
- The removal, concealment or falsification of the notices and warnings about the Intellectual or Industrial Property of the Website or of any of the products provided through the same.
- The operations and activities expressly prohibited in any other sections of these General Conditions and, in general, any that may harm the normal operation of the Website, other users or any third party.
Links to the website
The establishment of links and hyperlinks to the Web from other pages or websites is authorised, provided that they are not made in a way that damages the public and brand image of THE OWNER, of the Web or of any of the persons and products referred to therein. In the establishment of links to the Website, the use of techniques that imply confusion about the identity and ownership of the contents, such as framing or others, is expressly prohibited.
It is forbidden to establish links from pages or websites whose contents promote or advocate, directly or indirectly, any type of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity. Likewise, the establishment of links for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
In the creation of links is expressly prohibited the use of elements extracted from the Web, without the express prior consent of the OWNER.
Under no circumstances may it be understood that links to the Web from pages or websites of third parties imply relations of THE OWNER with the owners of these, nor imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of THE OWNER on them, so THE OWNER shall not be liable in any way with respect to their content and legality.
Content and user behaviour
As a client or user of the Website, you undertake to make appropriate use of the contents and services offered through the Website and not to use them for:
- Engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic or terrorist nature or that violates human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Disseminate content that damages the image and reputation of the OWNER or third parties.
- Violate the rights of Intellectual Property, Industrial, image, honour or others that correspond to the OWNER or third parties.
THE OWNER will have full freedom to decide whether the contributions and messages are finally published on the Web or not, being empowered to withdraw them when it deems appropriate.
Methods of payment
The payment methods accepted in the online shop are:
- Credit card
Based on the provisions of art. 103 of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users, the right of withdrawal is excluded due to the following reason:
- Service already started and loss of the right of withdrawal once fully executed.
- Price of goods or services depends on financial market fluctuations.
- Accommodation services (other than housing), transport of goods, car rental, food or services related to leisure activities with a specific date.
Return and exchange policy
To request a product exchange, the customer must contact customer service within a few days after receipt of the order.
In the case of returns, shipping and collection costs will be borne by the customer.
If the product to be exchanged has a higher price than the previously purchased product, the customer must pay the difference in value. If, on the other hand, the new product has a lower price than the one previously purchased, the difference in the amount will not be refunded in cash, but in the form of a gift voucher to be used in your next purchase.
To manage any type of return or exchange of products purchased at https://albergueazabache.com/ the customer must contact our Customer Service Department.
The customer must indicate the order number and we will tell you exactly all the steps to follow. We also inform you that we will not accept changes or returns that have not been previously communicated through the indicated channels.
The customer may cancel the order free of charge and without giving any reason, and should contact customer service as soon as possible by telephone: , or via the following e-mail address: . whose opening hours are as follows: .
If the order has not left our warehouse, we will cancel it without any problem, but if the order is already on its way, we will have to wait to receive it back and once we have confirmed receipt of it, we will refund the amount of the product minus the shipping costs and the refund will be carried in the same form of payment used in the purchase.
THE OWNER reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate on the Web, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same, and the way in which they are presented or located.
Although THE OWNER will make its best efforts to keep the information contained on the Website updated and free of errors, it does not offer any guarantee as to its accuracy and up-to-dateness. Nor is it guaranteed to obtain any specific result or purpose, so that access to and use of the Web, is the sole responsibility of users and customers.
THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these Conditions of Use, as well as any improper use of the Website or its contents, infringements of the rights that correspond to it or its licensors, especially those of Intellectual and Industrial Property, exercising all the actions, civil and criminal, which may correspond to it in Law.